We have crossed into stage 3 water restrictions here where I am. What does this mean? Well depending on the last number of your address you have 2 days a week where you are allowed to water. In addition are from our restrictions:
- Outdoor watering hours will be limited to between midnight and 4 a.m. on designated days.
- No watering allowed on Sundays
- Watering is allowed by a hand held hose or faucet-filled bucket or water can of 5 gal or less.
- No new landscapes will be installed.
- Filling of swimming pools is prohibited.
I expect the garden will not be happy. And to give you an idea of how unhappy my garden is getting: